Squirrels should only be found in their natural habitat, the outdoors, not your Oklahoma City home. As soon as you discover an infestation of squirrels on your property, please don't hesitate to reach Wildlife X Team® Oklahoma City at 405.816.9700!
Squirrel problems are common in Bethany, Nichols Hills, Edmond, OKC, Midwest City, Choctaw, Shawnee, Norman, & Moore, so we have many years of success with squirrel trapping, squirrel removal, and squirrel prevention. Getting rid of squirrels in Bethany, Nichols Hills, Edmond, OKC, Midwest City, Choctaw, Shawnee, Norman, & Moore area can be challenging, especially for homeowners without squirrel removal experience or equipment.
Wondering how to get rid of Squirrels? Call the team at Wildlife X Team® Oklahoma City at 405.816.9700 today to address any squirrel problems you may be experiencing in your Oklahoma City home. You can also reach us online here.
Squirrel Removal in Oklahoma City
One of the most common squirrel problems Oklahoma City residents report to us is the damage they cause inside homes. Squirrels inside attics and walls are common. Squirrels are also infamous for:
- Destructive insulation-ripping habits for nesting purposes.
- Soiling rooms with urine and feces, both of which can be health hazards.
- Leptospirosis and salmonellosis are both carried by squirrels and can be transmitted through contaminated surfaces or food.
- Their chewing habits, which can lead to damaged roofs, attics, and more.
- Squirrels are also known to chew on wires to keep their teeth strong and trimmed, which can present a fire hazard.
- Frightening off local songbirds, stealing food from birdfeeders, and terrorizing pets.
Squirrel Control in Oklahoma City
Nuisance animals across the United States, squirrels are also quite troublesome in the Oklahoma City area—if they are in your home, they need to be removed immediately. Squirrel repellents and squirrel trapping can be effective, but professional full-service squirrel removal by professionals like those at Wildlife X Team® Oklahoma City will likely be required to keep the squirrels out, and to repair the damage caused by the rodents. Reach the team at Wildlife X Team® Oklahoma City by calling 405.816.9700 today or contact us using our contact form!